Using my Windows Laptop, I'll show you how to install minikube and kubectl to pull a container image from docker hub and run it in a one node minikube Kubernetes cluster.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Getting Started with Terraform (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: The Elm Architecture in Haskell: Managing state with multiple threads (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Getting started with Kubernetes
Certified Red Hat RHCE and AWS Solutions Architect Associate working as a contract Linux Engineer for large multi-national banks and financial institutions specialising in configuration management solutions, automation and server security.