Most people know that NVIDIA are the world leader in graphics cards, but they do so much more. Their specialist GPUs power the two mightiest supercomputers in the world, the Summit and the Sierra. NVIDIA have extensive experience with artificial intelligence (AI) and recently released the marvellous Jetson Nano, a bargain priced small board computer, which exceeds the power of the 1980s Cray X-MP, yet all in the palm of your hand.
We are absolutely delighted to have them giving two talks this evening.
Apart from plenty of AI, demos and theory there will be nice food (vegans, vegetarians and gluten-free catered for), also a couple of cool electronic items in our free raffle, all courtesy of NVIDIA. A big thanks!
18:00 Doors open.
18:15 Everyone seated and an introduction to Linuxing In London with Brian Byrne.
18:30 NVIDIA Jetson™ Embedded GPU’s for Accelerated AI at the Edge with Vipul Amin.
19:30 Refreshment break, food for vegetarians, vegans and everyone, thanks to Nvidia.
19:45 Deep Learning and the DeepStream SDK with Vipul Amin.
20:40 Community slot and free raffle.
20:50 Vacate the room, and continued Q&A in the Skills Matter bar over a soft drink.
[NB: The agenda is subject to change and revision, timings may change.]
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: The Elm Architecture in Haskell: Managing state with multiple threads (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
A special Linuxing In London evening: NVIDIA AI at the Edge
Vipul Amin is a Systems Architect with a degree in Electrical Engineering. He has 17 years of experience with NVIDIA, covering a wide range of technologies - from our roots in Gaming, through Automotive, Grid to AI. Vipul has a special interest in Video Analytics including DeepStream.