On average we spend more time planning our annual holiday than we do our life goals. Most of us know what SMART goals are, but how much time do you spend crafting your goals and nurturing them in a way that allows you to stay focused on achieving them? Setting goals and creating a plan as to how you will achieve them including milestones, markers and an accountability partner to help you along the way, is a definitive way to ensure you achieve your desired outcome. What about your values, how often do you pay close attention to your values, what’s important to you and your motivation for achieving your goals? The combination of setting your goal and achieving it in line with your values is one of the most powerful experiences an individual can have.
In this interactive session Rosemarie Wilson, Mindset and Leadership Development Coach will explore the power of goal setting and guide you to be able to identify your core values, so you can combine the two and experience an even greater sense of purpose and fulfilment.
We will cover:
- What is a SMART Goal?
- What exactly are values?
- What is a value based goal?
- How to identify your why and motivational factors
- How to align your success with your values
- The Importance of an Accountability Partner
LondonTechLadies events are open to anyone - men & women from any industry or background are welcome.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Gitte Klitgaard's Whole Team Communication (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Giving Engaging Technical Talks at Conferences and Meetups (in London on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- 3 Things You Need To Know Before Asking For a Promotion Or Pay Rise (in London on 11th November 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Manufacturing Circuit Boards with Robots and Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
How to set Goals in alignment with your Values
Rosemarie Wilson is the founder of Pragmatica Coaching a Coaching, Mentoring and Training Company, providing practical solutions to nurture talent and realise your potential for personal and professional development. We specialise in customised programs and workshops for female professionals, SMEs and organisations that are committed to investing in and nurturing the talent within their organisation and supporting a more diverse and inclusive culture.