Telegraf is an agent for collecting, processing, aggregating, and writing metrics. With over 200 plugins, Telegraf can fetch metrics from a variety of sources, allowing you to build aggregations and write those metrics to InfluxDB, Prometheus, Kafka, and more. In this talk, we will take a look at some of the lesser known, but awesome, plugins that are often overlooked; that allow Telegraf to monitor your cloud native applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Extending Kubernetes with MetaController (SkillsCast recorded in June 2018)
- Fast Track to AWS Fundamentals (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Secure Cloud Native Architecture (in London on 23rd - 25th March 2020)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Your Kernel and You - How cgroups make containers possible (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Digital transformation through GitOps and Infrastructure as Code (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Cloud Native Telegraf
David McKay is a software and technology professional, born & bred in Glassgow, Scotland. As a serial user-group organiser, founding Cloud Native, Docker, DevOps, mongoDB, and Pair Programming Glassgow; David is always searching for new and creative ways to share knowledge with others.