SkillsCast coming soon.
We'll talk about differences and benefits of SwiftUI and UIKit. Should you learn it or wait? How to use SwiftUI: create basic objects, actions and transitions. As an practical example we'll create Instagram feed. In second part we will make a group challenge of creating a simple app design using SwiftUI.
Note: bring your MacBooks with XCode 11 beta
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Getting setup and started with doing AI on the Nvidia Jetson Nano (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)