How do we insure the AI systems we design have clear intent in mind whilst providing consistent value to users and being mindful of ethical considerations? Some of the Systems AI team will cover design thinking and prototyping approaches taken when beginning to design an AI system alongside a range of our favourite examples across industry, research and arts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Designing trust and transparency using AI (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- The Five Stages of Data: A Holistic Approach to Data Analytics and BI (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Designing AI Systems - An Introduction
Machine Learning Engineer, Python fanboy.
Sean Greaves is a Technical Specialist within the IBM UK Systems AI team in London. He focuses on applications of PowerAI and building the IBM AI community. He has gained experience working as a Creative Technologist in Berlin and studied Mechanical Engineering and Design Informatics in Edinburgh. He loves exploring intersections of technology and art and has presented work at Museum of Modern Art NYC and TU Delft.