Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Building deep learning models and neural networks have for long been exclusive to Python and R, but times are changing! As of September 2019, ML.NET has initial support for transfer learning and building your on own image classifier. Join me in this lightning talk where we'll briefly talk about how a neural network works and how you can build your own in .NET.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Reinforcement Learning Journal Club (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- A special Linuxing In London evening: NVIDIA AI at the Edge (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Lightning Talk: Deep Learning in .NET - It's Here!
Originally from Sweden, Alexander has 10+ years of professional software development experience, solving problems for a wide range of industries.