SkillsCast coming soon.
Effective software teams take a torrent of information and knowledge about their subject matter (the domain) and distill it into a stream of quality software. Finding and exploiting domain models is a key to success in projects with complex domains. Aimed at senior developers, architects and managers, Eric Evans will introduce the concepts of Domain Driven Design.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Exploring Time (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in New York City on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (in London on 25th - 27th November 2019)
- Storystorming with Martin Schimak (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Domain Driven Design in Practice with Helin Ece Akgul (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- But What About the UI? (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Domain Driven Design - An Introduction
Eric Evans, author of Domain-driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software is a thought leader in software design, domain driven design and domain modeling and particularly focuses on strategic design.