In this session, we will focus on how Ayende Rahien is building software, what sort of considerations goes into the process. How architectural decisions are made and what sort of process is involved in getting a new piece of software out.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- When Select() is Broken (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Building Software: Ayende's Way
Oren Eini is the author of Rhino Mocks, one of the most popular mocking frameworks on the .NET platform, and is also a leading figure in other well known open source projects including NHibernate, RavenDB,the Rhino Tools Suite and the Castle project.