This talk will include a demonstration and will walk through the development and deployment of an OSGi based web application, using this to illustrate several OSGi technologies and best practices.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- AdoptOpenJDK - And how it impacts you in 2019 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Apache Kafka London April Meetup (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
OSGi for Enterprises
Holger is a Consulting Architect at Paremus and helps to define, plan and implement the foundation of Paremus' next-generation Service Fabric product line.
Robert is a software designer and developer specialising in modular, dynamic and distributed software. In 2004 he joined Paremus and co-founded the project which is now Paremus Service Fabric, an OSGi based distributed runtime.