This talk will include a demonstration and will walk through the development and deployment of an OSGi based web application, using this to illustrate several OSGi technologies and best practices.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Migrating to Java 11 with Ben Evans (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Scales and Flow Meters (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Privacy Engineering for the World of Kafka (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
OSGi for Enterprises
Holger is a Consulting Architect at Paremus and helps to define, plan and implement the foundation of Paremus' next-generation Service Fabric product line.
Robert is a software designer and developer specialising in modular, dynamic and distributed software. In 2004 he joined Paremus and co-founded the project which is now Paremus Service Fabric, an OSGi based distributed runtime.