Andrew Chalkley takes you through a case study of using the "Constellation Pattern" in deploying multiple Rails applications in the cloud. He'll discuss the migration from a traditional PHP environment on dedicated servers to a Rails architecture in the cloud.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to CoffeeScript (SkillsCast recorded in August 2011)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in New York City on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Using the 'Constellation Pattern': Architecting Rails in the Cloud
Andrew Chalkley is a talented developer, consultant and expert trainer specialising in cutting edge web technologies. He has a passion for open source software and open standards. He’s the technical writer and screencaster for Screencasts.org.