This session's topic is the native vector graphics (canvas, SVG, etc.), with a comparison of dojox.gfx, raphael, MooTools-ART and others, as well as a summary of key vector features that have been added to HTML5 and friends. And it works on the iPhone, iPad, and iOS.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- TypeScript 2019 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Front Endgineers London (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)