Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Not sure where or how to use F# in your applications? E.ON Energy Trading uses F# to develop algorithmically complex, business critical, low-latency components within enterprise applications. Key to the success of these components is the adoption of the functional programming style that F# encourages.
This leads to an exploratory approach to programming resulting in clear, correct and concise code. F# support for asynchronous workflows, units of measure and reactive programming further define the space in which F# can assert itself within the enterprise.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Processing concurrent time-series data (SkillsCast recorded in November 2012)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)