Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
F# is a powerful new .Net programming language from Microsoft bundled with Visual Studio 2010. This talk will look at how you can write shorter, safer, more readable step definitions with F# to test your .Net applications. Develop your test code interactively as scripts inside Visual Studio’s F# interactive window, then integrate with your continuous build with tests running under NUnit, XUnit, MbUnit or MsTest.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- How to be a Rock Star Developer with Tomas Petricek & Phillip Trelford (& Son)! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Is DevOps Still Relevant In A Cloud Native World? (Enterprise Edition) (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.