Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Testing has finally be recognized as an important aspect of our profession. This session will look at testing in DDD based systems, after the introduction of domain events, and finally when using event sourcing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event Sourcing and Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (in London on 25th - 27th November 2019)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 29th - 31st January 2020)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Designing Towards Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- What Can Lagom Do For You? (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
Greg Young coined the term "CQRS" (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) and it was instantly picked up by the community who have elaborated upon it ever since.