Szczepan Faber -- founder of Mockito -- will be delivering this remote talk on automated configuration and release management especially for the Groovy Grails UG.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Gradle in Very Large Projects (SkillsCast recorded in October 2013)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Agile at Scale: Inspired by Spotify (in London on 6th - 7th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Resilience and Chaos Engineering at Hotels.com (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Szczepan Faber's anti-zombie course for agile automation
Szczepan is a founder of Mockito framework, a popular mocking library that augments Test Driven Development. Szczepan specializes in an enterprise project automation, developer tools and agile engineering practices.