Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Question is: are they actually agile? In this session we will answer that question by firstly going to look at what we are trying to achieve by using agile, and then move on to talk about the various current main stream methodologies that people use, namely Extreme Programming, Scrum & Kanban comparing and contrasting each methodology discussing their relative strengths and weaknesses.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Diversity for Digital – Become the Ambassador of Making a Difference (in London on 21st November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: DevOps Patterns and Antipatterns & Best Practice Application Delivery (in London on 11th December 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
You Think You Know Agile?
Nathan is a passionate developer, designer and agile evangelist. In his day time job he is Senior Software Architect at Dot Net Solutions developing software for clients that ranges from simple web applications to full featured cloud solutions.