Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Aleksa Vukotic will look at how his company assessed and adopted CouchDB in order to rapidly and successfully deliver a next generation insurance platform using Scala and Lift.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Neo4j and Spring - Practical Primer (SkillsCast recorded in September 2011)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote by Naoki Takezoe on Revisit Dependency Injection in Scala and Introduction to Airframe (in London on 25th November 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Building real world solution with document storage, Scala and Lift
Aleksa Vukotic is the Data Management Practice lead and Principal Consultant at Open Credo, agile advocate, author, trainer, software architect and developer, with wide experience of leading roles in the successful delivery of business critical softw