With Neo4j, modelling data as graphs is quite different from modelling data under with relational databases. In this talk, Alistair Jones covers modelling business domains using graphs and show how they can be persisted and queried in the popular open source graph database Neo4j.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Neo4j Meetup London (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- Deep Dive into Entity Framework Core with Julie Lerman (in London on 23rd - 24th March 2020)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Neo4j (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Graphs for recommendation engines: Looking beyond social, retail, and media (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)