Tom Duckering is interested in Continuous Integration (CI) when it gets big. In this session, he draws upon his experiences of helping large clients implement CI for complex systems and shares observations of the good, bad and ugly things he's seen.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Experience Report: Trying to do Continuous Delivery - Warts and All (SkillsCast recorded in June 2012)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Matt Saunders! (in London on 26th November 2019)
- The evolution of MobileCI at the BBC (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- CI as Smooth as Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
Coping with Big CI Systems
Tom Duckering is a senior consultant at ThoughtWorks. Tom suffers from an identity crisis. He can't tell if he's a developer or a sys admin. Sometimes, if he's feeling down, he feels like neither.