SkillsCast coming soon.
This month there will be three talks looking at changes and improvements in Cassandra over the past year. This talk is a short intro from Dave Gardner as he wraps up the first year of Cassandra London.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real Life Cassandra (SkillsCast recorded in November 2011)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Redis Streams + Spark Structured Streaming: Scale-out Your Continuous Apps (in London on 31st July 2019)
- The Data and Design Challenge (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Using ML to Understand the Link Between Scenic Beauty and Wellbeing (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
Cassandra improvements over the last year
Dave Gardner works for the London-based Hailo Cab where he helps build the API used to power the various Hailo mobile applications. Dave has an interest in trying to make PHP applications scalable and resilient.