Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk I will introduce Clarity, a new Clojure framework that addresses some common aspects of GUI programming.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introducing Dali - the server-side graphics library (SkillsCast recorded in September 2014)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Blockchains and Immutable Databases in Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Lightning Talk - Introducing Clarity: Swing application development for Clojure
Stathis Sideris (PhD) has a background in biology and bioinformatics, and has been programming since he can remember. Currently, he is a Java developer working mainly with Swing.