Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Node.js has now arrived for the JVM with the Vert.x framework, which has a Groovy API that takes full advantage of closures. Find out what Vert.x is, what you can use it for, and how to use it from Groovy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Gradle's New Model (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Migrating to Java 11 with Ben Evans (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Asynchronous IO on the JVM
Peter is a long time Java developer and one of the core Grails committers. He has been developing with Grails since version 0.2 (give or take 0.1). He created the GWT Grails plugin as an exercise to see whether it was possible, but it has since grown into something that can support serious development.