In this talk, Dr Russel Winder will argue that Python is the language of writing user interfaces and performing data visualization and is up there with C++ and Fortran as a high performance language.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices from the very start with Russel Winder! (SkillsCast recorded in June 2017)
- Python for Programmers (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Advanced Python (in London on 14th - 15th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- IWDS 26: Evaluating and improving our Data Science models (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Higher-Order Type-Level Programming (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Stick to Simple Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Python is a High Performance Programming Language
Russel is an ex-theoretical physicist, ex-UNIX system programmer, ex-academic, ex-independent consultant, ex-analyst, ex-author, ex-expert witness and ex-trainer. Russel is still interested in programming and programming languages, and all things parallel and concurrent. And build. He's actively involved with GPars, Me TV, and various bits and pieces of SDR. Russel likes working with Python, Ceylon, Kotlin, D, Go, Rust, and C++17.