SkillsCast coming soon.
Neo4j is an esoteric and powerful member of the NOSQL family. For highly connected data, graph databases can be thousands of times faster than relational databases, making Neo4j popular for managing complex data across many domains from finance to social, and telecoms to geospatial. This intensive half-day progressive Neo4J tutorial is a hands-on practical session to demonstrate the capabilities of graph data and Neo4j.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- A Little Graph Theory for the Busy Data Scientist (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Deep Dive into Entity Framework Core with Julie Lerman (in London on 23rd - 24th March 2020)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Neo4j (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Graphs for recommendation engines: Looking beyond social, retail, and media (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
A Programmatic Introduction to Neo4j
Dr. Jim Webber is Chief Scientist with Neo Technology, the company behind the popular open source graph database Neo4j, where he works on R&D for highly scalable graph databases and writes open source software. His proven passion for microservices ecosystems and REST translate into highly engaging workshops that foster collaboration and discussion.
Alistair is an engineer at Neo4j, specialising in clustering and consensus algorithms.