As developers build larger and more distributed systems than ever before, many questions come up around modeling like, how do I represent services, how do I compose these services into physical endpoints, and how should cross-cutting concerns like authentication and auditing be handled.
In this SkillsCast recording of a talk by NServiceBus creator Udi Dahan, you will learn more about NServiceBus Studio - a modeling environment based on the decades-old principles behind NServiceBus yet fully integrated with code-generation into Visual Studio.
NServiceBus offers enterprise-grade scalability and reliability for your workflows and integrations without any messy XML configuration - just pure-code bliss. It prides itself to be the most developer-friendly service bus for .NET. You can find out more about NServiceBus here.
SkillsCast recordings of other NServiceBus related talks for and by the Skills Matter community can be found here.
Upcoming meetups, talks, conferences and courses on NServiceBus can be found CQRS Questions & Answers on Stackoverflow
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Own the Future (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Modeling Distributed Systems with NServiceBus Studio
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.