Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
How do we test that our behaviours are actually delivering? How do we know that our new features actually increased toaster sales? Our test suite can be greener than the greenest cuke, yet we could still be failing as an organisation. Colin Humphreys explores bringing the rigour of behaviour-driven development to the value-driven world of business.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Kubernetes Clusters at Scale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Crunching 'Real-Life Stories' with DDD Event Storming and Combining it with BDD Techniques (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
Testing for Value
Colin Humphreys is CTO for Cloud at Pivotal, and was previously CEO of CloudCredo. Colin has twelve years’ experience delivering working solutions and saving failing projects. He is passionate about Cloud Computing, DevOps, Continuous Delivery and PaaS. Colin delivers tooling to the Cloud Foundry community, is a regular speaker on PaaS-related topics, and is a member of Cloud Foundry's Community Advisory Board.