Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Everything you wanted to know about Clojure in 15 minutes but had not made it to SkillsMatter Functional Programming exchange to ask.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Open Source your digital life with Emacs (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2019 (in London on 10th - 11th October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Clojure made simple
John is a speaker, author, conference organiser & community obsessed developer. Loves Clojure, Emacs, Cats, Cycling & Agile development. He is a conference organiser for Clojure Exchange, London Java Conference, etc) with 20 years of speaking experience.