In this talk, Paul Ardeleanu will talk about how HTML5 is the ubiquitous platform for the web and how it cannot be dismissed any longer as a incomplete solution. It is both something entirely new and what HTML was always supposed to be. Once you "get it', it'll change the way you think about the web.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Your iPhone Is Also A Phone! 🤯 (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 25th - 27th November 2019)
- React & Redux Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 4th - 6th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- How to say no to Salesforce and build your own CRM (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Native vs HTML5 - why, when and how to use them
Paul is a software engineer, trainer and speaker specialised in data-driven solutions on Apple platforms with an emphasis on prototyping, best practices and balance with agility. He started programming back in the days of Fortran, graduated with a PhD in Computational Physics from UCLan and currently hailing from London, UK.