MG-ALFA (part of Milliman) provides the market-leading life insurance modelling tool for actuaries. With recent inroads into the European market, we are looking to expand our development presence with a fulltime team in London.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Adrian Withy is responsible for leading software development of the MG-ALFA UK development team (part of Milliman). There he champions product vision and provides technical expertise in the development of MG-ALFA grid computing technologies.