Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk focuses on the features of the first public release of SLICK which is scheduled for the end of Q2 2012, plus an overview of the roadmap for the upcoming releases.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Compiling Collections to SQL with Slick (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Scala Language Integrated Connection Kit - Milestone 1
Jan Christopher Vogt is a Software Engineer at Sport195 NYC, a former member of the Scala team in Switzerland and a major contributor to the Slick database library.
Stefan Zeiger is a member of the Scala compiler team at Lightbend. He was the tech lead for Slick since 2011 and the creator of its predecessor, ScalaQuery. He has been a user of Java and the JVM platform professionally since 1996, working on a diverse range of projects from web servers to GUI frameworks and programming language design, and moving on from Java to Scala since 2008. He is a frequent speaker at ScalaDays and other conferences.