Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk for Scala Days, Miguel Garcia establishes a link between the internal workings of the optimizer and the resulting performance gains at runtime. For good measure, we also look at coding patterns the optimizer can’t bail out (at least not yet).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Ben Evans' Deep within the JVM (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- GHC Runtime Linker by Example (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)