It’s received wisdom that Ruby doesn’t need dependency injection frameworks. In this talk, Tom Stuart claims that this is at least in part because we don’t apply the Dependency Inversion Principle properly.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Representations count (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Keynote by Naoki Takezoe on Revisit Dependency Injection in Scala and Introduction to Airframe (in London on 25th November 2019)
- Using software engineering practices to improve engineering management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- How to stop worrying, love the SPA and appreciate Rails (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Dependency Injection, the Dependency Inversion Principle, and You
Tom Stuart is one of two Tom Stuarts living in London and working with Ruby. Tom Stuart is the Tom Stuart who isn't writing an O'Reilly book.