Tom Duckering and Marc Hofer will give an Experience Report on "Trying to do Continuous Delivery - Warts and All". Tom will give you the DevOps view and Marc will bring the developer perspective.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Coping with Big CI Systems (SkillsCast recorded in October 2011)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Measuring Agility with Plandek (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Experience Report: Trying to do Continuous Delivery - Warts and All
Tom Duckering is a senior consultant at ThoughtWorks. Tom suffers from an identity crisis. He can't tell if he's a developer or a sys admin. Sometimes, if he's feeling down, he feels like neither.
Marc Hofer is a Senior Consultant at ThoughtWorks. Over the past 10 years he has worked as a developer, business analyst and project manager on a wide variety of projects.