In this talk, I'll introduce some of the internal code that drives the Simple.Data library and the Simple.Web framework.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote by Mark Rendle on Keeping Up With The Framework (in London on 27th November 2019)
- Futurology for Developers - Mark Rendle (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Redis Streams + Spark Structured Streaming: Scale-out Your Continuous Apps (in London on 31st July 2019)
- Enabling the Next-Generation of Intelligent Applications (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Scaling Up Business Value with Real-Time Operational Graph Analytics (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
Hidden Complexity: Inside Simple. Data & Simple. Web
Mark Rendle is the founder of RendleLabs, which is really just him playing with .NET Core, Docker, Azure, microservices and so on and then teaching other people about it and helping them build clean, stable, scalable solutions. He is currently working on an online video learning site to bring his courses to a wider audience. He's been getting paid to do what he loves for nearly 30 years now, and still worries that somebody's going to notice and make him stop.