This talk will give an overview over SLICK and give examples how you can use it to create and query rational databases.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 10th - 11th December 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Expert (in London on 16th - 17th December 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 29th April - 1st May 2020)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Throw Away your Bash Scripts (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Working with databases in Scala using SLICK / ScalaQuery
Trond Bjerkestrand, co-founder of Groosker, is a Lightbend-certified Scala and Akka trainer and consultant. He is interested in functional programming, payments, startups and bitcoin and is one of the organizers of the Geneva Scala Enthusiasts meetup.