Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Typesafe console is used to monitor systems built based on Akka. In this talk, Henrik will cover the challenges involved in performing detailed tracing in production of Akka actor based systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Monitoring Reactive Microservices - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote by Naoki Takezoe on Revisit Dependency Injection in Scala and Introduction to Airframe (in London on 25th November 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Typesafe Console Architecture and Design
After graduating with a M.Sc degree in Computer Science in 1998 at the Royal Institute of Technology Henrik Engström has been working as a consultant up until his Lightbend employment in 2011. Henrik has not only vast experience from various types of programming but also great domain knowledge within the finance, retail and e-gaming industries. Apart from his major interest, programming languages, he is also an avid Arsenal supporter, black belt in Shotokan Karate and a hobby wine connoisseur. Henrik has over the last couple of years presented at various well-known conferences such as JavaOne, OSCON, JFokus, Scala eXchange, 33 Degrees.