Deputy is a new command line tool that helps you get control over those pesky deps. Come with your friends to learn more!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Play, sbt and its compilers (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote by Naoki Takezoe on Revisit Dependency Injection in Scala and Introduction to Airframe (in London on 25th November 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Introducing deputy - the dependency utility
Fredrik Ekholdt has spent all of his free time working with Scala since he was introduced to Scala back in 2009. At Lightbend Fredrik is mainly teaching Scala and Play courses and helping customers to adopt these technologies.