Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Many devices are based on the Android Open Source Project release of Android which does not include the Google additions. This talk will take you through some of the things you’ll need to consider when developing applications which will run on a variety of devices including Android based video games consoles such as OUYA.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Three Apps, One purpose; How Deliveroo's Apps Work Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 17th - 18th March 2020)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Writing games for an Android video games console... Oh yeah!
Al Sutton was a major contributor in developing OUYA.Al has been involved in a wide range of things, from an interactive TV system from TwoWayTV and developing systems on Psion handhelds using SMS to things like ticket bookings and sending and receiving Emails.