Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
There are many techniques and options for using your Android Smartphone to interface with hardware projects you may create using Arduino, but with so many options it can be hard getting started with development. I will therefore take you through a quick getting started with creating and interfacing with a hardware project in minutes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 17th - 18th March 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- October Raspberry Pint: Raspberry Pis and other Digital Making Fun (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Interfacing Hardware the Easy Way with Android and Arduino
Fei Manheche is the Founder and leading developer at Robobo Inc., where he helps people realize their projects, by helping turn ideas into functional and tangible prototypes. At Robobo the solutions generally involve creating hardware that can be con