Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Digital Media content protection play a central part of the modern entertainment eco-system. At the same time it is presenting a big challenge to achieve a smooth user experience. Sony Mobile has developed and open sourced a DRM License Service (DLS) to address this.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 27th - 28th January 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Voyager - DI and The Widget Router (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Addressing the contradiction between content protection and user experience
Currently, Pravat Dalbehera is heading up a team developing content protection software for Sony Mobile and has comprehensive experience in product conceptualization, design and development.