Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Mark will share case studies of a variety of companies, ranging from start-ups to global financial institutions, which use Arxan’s tools to defend their valuable intellectual property and assets from digital thieves.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 17th - 18th March 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Protect Your Business Against Reverse Engineering
Mark Noctor is EMEA Director for Arxan Technologies. Mark and the Arxan team work with some of the world’s most recognisable companies to secure application software against reverse-engineering and hacking.