Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
David Pollak returns to Skills Matter to give a talk about Lift 3.0. Lift 3.0 builds on Lift's bedrock of abstracting away the plumbing of HTTP and allowing developers to focus on business logic.
- Supporting asynchronous Actor messaging seamlessly across the HTTP connection and across address spaces
- Detection of page building with Futures and Streams and automatically pushing those changes to the browser... doing page rendering across time
- Simplified support for use of Futures and Streams in REST responses going across time
- Enhancements to Lift's designer friendly templating system that gives the HTML side of the house more power
- Automatic class reloading so that change to code get picked up on page reload without a restart... saving time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functions 101 - Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)