Join the London Spring User Group for talks revolving around the Spring Framework. In this talk Russ Miles, principle consultant at Simplicity Itself, will explain the best practices that focus on simplifying Spring usage in a number of domains.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 29th - 31st January 2020)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Migrating to Java 11 with Ben Evans (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Scales and Flow Meters (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Privacy Engineering for the World of Kafka (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Fighting for Simplicity with Spring
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.