In this presentation you'll have an overview of Eclipse open-source projects Koneki and Mihini that provide a complete IDE for Lua (remote development, debugging, advanced content-assist, ...) as well as an embedded application framework (I/Os abstraction, communication with the wireless modem, M2M data consolidation and efficient transmission over the air, …) for building Internet of Things applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leveraging Android for the Internet of Things with Eclipse M2M (SkillsCast recorded in October 2013)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Modern Application Development with C# and .NET Core (in London on 16th - 19th December 2019)
- Your IDE Deserves Better (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Unhandled Rejections and Other Awaited Promise Tales (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Using Lua for the Internet of Things with Eclipse Koneki and Mihini
Benjamin is Open Source Evangelist at Sierra Wireless. He has a longtime passion for Eclipse and its ecosystem, and is a committer on several Eclipse projects (e4, PDE, …) and contributor to numerous other open source projects.