SkillsCast coming soon.
In this regular meetup we'll take on one or more programming challenges in F#. All levels of experience welcome, from beginner to expert. This month we'll take a look at some the tasks on the excellent Try F# site.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Rethinking Compilers With Live Coding (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- F#unctional Londoners July (in London on 18th July 2019)
- Introduction to Markov Chains in F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Everything you wanted to know about caching (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Try F# Hands On
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.
Tomas is a computer scientist and open-source developer. He is a Visiting Researcher at the Alan Turing Institute working on tools for open data-driven storytelling. He wrote a popular book called "Real-World Functional Programming" and is a lead developer of several F# open-source libraries.