Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session we will question ourselves (and others) to help realise how much value we can bring, what that value is, and how we do it. The idea is to help people realise testing is certainly not breaking stuff - or at least, it shouldn't be. Maybe it is! Come find out!
This is an interactive session, with the room directing what topics we discuss. Some areas we could cover include:
- psychology of the Tester
- interactions with peers
- value brought to the business
- what makes Testers tick?
- how Testers use their skills to help deliver
- Implicit knowledge of the Tester.
We will help each other question ourselves (and others) to help realise how much value we can bring, what that value is, and how we do it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- BDD Lessons Learnt (SkillsCast recorded in August 2013)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Testing and UB (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Diversity for Digital – Become the Ambassador of Making a Difference (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
What do Testers do?
Tony Bruce is a professional, experienced, constantly learning, coaching and teaching agile team member who specialises in Testing. He has worked in various industries with organisations such as Channel 4, Ernst & Young, LMAX and The Children’s Society.
Adrian is a QA Analyst for the award-winning LMAX Exchange, the revolutionary venue for FX trading. Based in London, LMAX Exchange is authorised and regulated by the FSA in the UK. LMAX Exchange operates an MTF* (Multilateral Trading Facility), with