This event provides broad and detailed coverage of JNI across all platforms and specifically for the Android NDK. This is a how-to presentation with fully working code samples and turn-key instructions for implementing all aspects of JNI listed below. The presentation will be delivered using slides and live code demos.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- AdoptOpenJDK - And how it impacts you in 2019 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Keynote: Bridging Open Source and Open Standards (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Java Native Interface with Eclipse and Android
Jeff Lawson is a Java / C / C++ / Obj-C developer who works for an international telco. He wrote his first JNI-based product, a JNDI service provider, in 2001. He now uses JNI as a crucial and extensive part of his Android telephony development.