SkillsCast coming soon.
In Eric Evan's one day Domain Driven Design workshop you will learn the basic principles and processes needed to develop the right kind of models, tie them into implementation and business analysis, and deal with some of the realities of multi-team projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Exploring Time (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in New York City on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (in London on 25th - 27th November 2019)
- Storystorming with Martin Schimak (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Domain Driven Design in Practice with Helin Ece Akgul (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- But What About the UI? (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
DDD eXchange NYC Eric Evans' DDD Tutorial
Eric Evans, author of Domain-driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software is a thought leader in software design, domain driven design and domain modeling and particularly focuses on strategic design.