At the Skills Matter eXchange Tony Bruce will be giving people a chance to get together and discuss change.
We all have things we want to change, whether it's at work or personally, and change is hard, in some cases seemingly impossible.
This will be a chance for people to get together and discuss change, looking at the psychology behind change and focusing on case studies, research and personal experiences.
Looking at using the framework of 'Direct the rider, motivate the elephant, and shape the path', we'll discuss its general use - which we've all experienced and most likely not realised - and look at how we can utilise it in our own lives. Breaking down the framework, we'll look at aspects such as:
- Finding the bright spots
- Shrinking the change
- Tweaking the environment
What do you want to change? Let's get started
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What do Testers do? (SkillsCast recorded in November 2013)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Agile at Scale: Inspired by Spotify (in London on 6th - 7th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Business Agility and Continuous Compliance (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Diversity for Digital – Become the Ambassador of Making a Difference (in London on 21st November 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Contain Your Excitement: The Kubernetes Ingress Controller (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Change the way you attempt change
Tony Bruce is a professional, experienced, constantly learning, coaching and teaching agile team member who specialises in Testing. He has worked in various industries with organisations such as Channel 4, Ernst & Young, LMAX and The Children’s Society.